With a class leading compact form factor, the Christie WU14K-M projector provides high-performance and feature-rich options that you have come to expect in all Christie products. With embedded warping, blending and color matching, portrait capabilities and a wide variety of high-quality lenses that use our Intelligent Lens System (ILS™), the M series provides extensive installation flexibility for any application.
At 14,000 lumens, the Christie WU14K-M also offers high efficiency by giving you more brightness while using less power for a low cost of ownership. Combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, the M Series offers performance and peace of mind.
- Contrast aperture provides variable contrast ratio from 2500-10000:1 (Full on/off) for crisp, detailed images.
- LiteLOC™ – Advanced variable lamp output for color matching across multiple screens
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™) – Individually adjust each RGB channel for even color matching
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 2×3 array)
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) providing motorized zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Digital keystone correction
- Two high definition input channels that allow 4:4:4 HD signals