Available to hire is our Pulsar Masterpiece 216 Desk , Mainly used to program existing club and pub installations of replay units but great little desk for most uses.
comes with the memory card if required for programming duties 🙂
- 216 PMX dimmable output channels
- 512 DMX output slot patching system
- 0-10V analogue outputs provided for channels 1-36
- 216 Scenes each with individual fade in and out times
- 54 Scene Chases with fade in and out times, slopes etc.
- A Chase-Generator provides quick generation of complex chases
- 48 Environments
- 6 Environment Chases
- 3 Zone 4 band fully patchable Sound to Light
- Configurable joystick control
- 8 shows stored in memory
- Control Channels – 216 fully dimmable PMX
- Output patch – to 512 DMX slots
- Outputs – Analogue 1-36 x 0-10V via 6 x 8-pin DIN
- PMX (RS232) via 1 x XLR5 and 1 x XLR3
- DMX (RS485) via 2 x XLR5.
- Audio Inputs – Microphone via 1 x mono ¼” jack
- Pre-amp via 2 x stereo ¼” jack (In/Thru)
- Speaker via 2 x stereo ¼” jack (In/Thru)
- Remote Control – 6 x 0 –10V via 8-pin DIN Input
- MIDI Input – via 2 x 5-pin DIN (In/Thru)
Prices are £30 per day or £45 per week