By far the greatest upgrade has been on the back of the unit. The 2 XLR connections for our own proprietary network, i2Net. This has been developed for ease of use and distance between connected devices (currently tested to 1500m). Plugging two MicroCue3 (MC3) units together with an XLR cable (and additional power supply), will multiply the RF web in your venue. They will share their handsets while powered up. They will both forget when powered down, so ensuring they are ready on the next show too.
Using multiple units, you can create a web of coverage for the most difficult of venues to get that signal through. Using four together can ensure all four corners are covered.
Using multiple units on the technical desk allows you to use many computers on one click of the handset – 12 computers with 4x MicroCue3 units – for that multilingual, multigraphic with one ahead and notes computers, that you need on that show.
We are standardising on the form factor of the new longer slimmer handsets without laser.
We still have the option for 2 button or 3 button on either the non-laser or laser options
The Pro Dual system comes in it own plastic hard flight case that includes a 12V power supply to power the network when needed.
- 3x USB ports
- Selection of laser or non laser handsets
- Selection of 2 button – Next and Back or 3 button – Next, Back and Blackout buttons.
- LCD display for clear cues
- Signal strength and battery condition icons
- Audible cue via headphone socket
- Rugged cube design
- Fully CE and FCC compliant
- 3 Years limited factory warranty
- Pro Kit complete with power supply and hard case